I'm using Windows 7 Firefox 3.5, mootools is great, is more smoth, is
more sweet than jquery animations, i don't know why.

I'm tested in Chrome and the animations was great for both, but in
firefox not.

And Opera, mootools is more sweet than jquery.

Scott Sauyet: I'm trying to get information.

Is just for learning this interesting point.

What the matematics logic of both in animation framework.

They use the same logic?