Hi Richard,

I'm not sure if this fits your bill, but maybe the reason people type
really fast is because they already know what they're searching for? I
mean I might sound a little simple minded but yes, I don't use the
autocomplete suggestions anymore when I know what I'm going to type.
(If you work with an autocomplete/intellisense IDE you'd know what I
mean)

Cheers,
OJ