Hello everyone,

I have a problem submitting a form tag with submit buttons. many of
the scripts used in that page require the name of these submit buttons
to work correctly. I already read about the serialize function and
submit buttons so tried the form plugin as suggested on the jQuery
page but i can't get this to work.

On a single site there is no problem using the plugin but the site is
only loaded at the beginning, after that everything works with ajax
requests and the page is never reloaded. The response of nearly all
ajax requests is a new page which is loaded into a draggable div so
that the site works like an OS. My problem is that the form tags that
are contained in these responses aren't submitted by the plugin, they
have their normal function and reload the webpage which is
catastrophical for that layout.

If you need more information please let me know.
Sorry for my english ;-)