Joel,

Thanks for a great module. Everything seems to work well except I
can't get the submenus to "hide" with the Suckerfish effects. All
submenus are displayed with no mouseover. I must be doing something
terribly stupid because no one else seems to have this problem!

Forgive my dumb question, but I've tried various settings, checked out
my template.css file, etc. but everything seems kosher.

My site is www.assured-it.com. The template I'm using is the new
Dominion template from Rockettheme with the Gantry architecture. In
case you need administrator, you can use the "brock" login with
"susukuu" as the password.

Any advice you can give me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Brock Hotaling