None of those are redundant, but three tips:

1) make sure you are using the "minified" versions in the production
enviroment
2) if you are really going to put the files together, which will be
minimal gain, make sure that each and every section ends with a semi-
colon, so the code doesn't get run all together
3) realize that these files are only going to get downloaded once to
the users browser until the cache is cleared... so if you have 200k of
script, it's not like on every single page load that that 200k is
going to go across the wire again (it's not)