West

The way that I was doing it was to store the HTML into the database. Once I get to work I can get an example if you would like?

Thanks

Chris Owen
Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Jan 2010, at 06:52, West415 <malik.robin...@gmail.com> wrote:

bump...

West415 wrote:

Hi,

I have a page where users can drag and sort a set of divs. Each div is like a widget and the code below allows you to move divs around pretty easily. The problem for me is I want to somehow store and retrieve the position each div is in so when the page reloads they appear in the same order or when the user logs out and comes back in, they are in the same
order.

How can this be done?

I have the following code:

<script type="text/javascript">