Hi

I am using jquery form plugin http://jquery.malsup.com/form/

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but it seems to be
stripping out my tr and td html tags when I send stuff back from the
server and I am not sure why.

I have an asp.net MVC ContentResult that returns some html code. When
looking at the stuff the content result is about to return it looks
like this(a small portion of what is being returned)

class="DateLabel OtherMonthHeader">27</div></td>

Once it returns back to the jquery code it looks like this

All the "tr's" and "td's" are stripped out and this is the case for
all everthing I returned. Every single tr and td is removed and I mean
every single one.

This is what I have for my jquery

    $('#frm_ImportCalendar').livequery(function()
    {

        var options = {
            dataType: 'html',
            success: function(response)