Hi! I'm RoxAnne and a total newb to jQuery.

I'm trying to make a carousel with two slides. The code is supposed to
loop them so at the second slide, the next button takes you back to
the first.

When I open it up to test, I see the first slide in its place and then
the second slide out to the right. I can press the forward or back
buttons and the second slide moves into place and the first one
disappears completely. I can press back or next and it animates, but
it only gives me the second slide.

Now, as I said, I'm a newb and I scavenged the code off of a tutorial
and replaced the images with my own. This is probably contributing to
the issue, but I honestly have no idea how to fix it.

If anyone can give me some tips, I would be most grateful.

Rox