Hello,

I'm using jquery with the form and validation plugins. I have this:

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).ready(function() {
                $("#autoSumForm").validate({
                        rules: {
                                p1001: {number: true},
                                p1002: {number: true}
                        },
                        messages: {
                                p1001: "",
                                p1002: ""

                $('#autoSumForm').ajaxForm(function() {
                        alert("Time submitted.");
</script>

The validation and the form submit both work, but the form submits
even if not valid. How do I combine the two?

Thanks.