Wow, thanks for your work on this.
Sorry but it's a little confusing as to what is happening in the
preview, I have uploaded the pages I've done before just so you can
visualize what I'm going for.
1.
http://www.democraticunionfordesign.com/test/index_refresh.html

2.
http://www.democraticunionfordesign.com/test/index_simple.html

Number 1 is really how I'd like it the content to slide in and out but
as you'll see the process div leaves a latent image for some reason
and also it shifts the menu down too, I figure the shifting menu is a
div positioning problem.

What I'm actually after is simply a single click on and off when each
div is called.
Really appreciate what you've done, I'll try and work through it a
little more see if I can make more sense of it.

Thanks again.