Hi,

We've made the change to the plugin and are hoping to deploy it tonight. After it's deployed I'll post an ANNOUNCE here. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We also added LaserCard support and updated some other card prefixes.

- Jack

dnfdrmn wrote:
Hi all,

We're working with Paypal sandbox generated Discover cards, and
they're not passing the iHwy credit card validation extension for
jQuery. This seems to be a PayPal issue, as PayPal is generating
invalid IIN ranges.

But in our research, we noticed that the iHwy extension isn't properly
validating *newer* Discover IIN range updates (two PDFs are available
online, from

An update that takes into account the new ranges -- 6011,
622126-622925, 644-649, 65 -- would be much appreciated.

regards,
dnfdrmn