Hi anyone that can help!

I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed. Here's the issue:

I am using jQuery tabs (seven tabs in total), and loading in iframed pages
into the tab with .flvs in them. That's all working, but the issue is that I
can't figure out how to get the tab to unload, so if you click on one tab
and start the movie, and then click on another tab and start another movie,
they both play.

I can't use .php to fix this due to constraints out of my control... I'm
stuck with html, css and jQuery. Any ideas on a couple nice lines of code
that I could use to get this to work?

If you want to see the live example, please tell me and I will send it.