Hello everyone,

I've recently discovered the power of jQuery plug-in cycle, and I'm
enjoying it. However, tonight I faced an obstacle trying to achieve
something.
Basically, what I want to do, is to split the pager for a single
slideshow into multiple parts, each containing only a some of the
slides: essentially, in my idea, the thumbnailed pager appears on the
side of the slideshow, and the thumbnails appear beneath some heading
tags depending on their category.
For example, I have a slideshow with pictures about, say, beaches,
mountains and people: the slideshow cycles randomly among all the
pictures, but the pager is ordered as to display pictures about
beaches in one row, pictures about mountains in the next row and
pictures about people in the last row.

I have tried manually creating the pager, but, though the cycling
works, the pager itself is not interactive: you cannot click on it to
change the pictures, as a default numbered pager appears on it if I
don't specify any pagerAnchorBuilder. At the beginning I thought I had
solved it by hiding this with the css, but I realized that, though the
visualization works, nor hovering nor clicking changes the picture.

So I tried to make the pagerAnchorBuilder function loop through the
"idx"es and eachtime check if a specified class was there (i.e.
"beaches", "mountains" or "people") and then return something
different.
But that, either, didn't work.

I'm a bit puzzled on how I could do this and any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,

Lucio Giannotta