I had a html table full of radio buttons within a Form.
After submission I loaded the entire area again

$.getJSON("/index.php",$("#form").serialize(),function(data){
  $("#formArea").html(item.formAreaInformation);
}

On the second pass the form variables were not being passed.

This may be helpful for some:

I had 2 columns of divs and i had the <form> start inside the top of
the first column and end on the bottom of the second. The DOM would
not recognize the loaded information the second time around.

I had to move the <form> outside columns and now column 2 information
is available everytime.

Might help someone if they have a 2 or 3 column form that is giving
issues.