Hey,

I've got my table set up. The rows all work backwards and forwards,
and I've got the columns disabled that I want disabled. But I have
searched and tested and I can't find any method of mouseover
highlighting that works. For some reason, addClass and removeClass
don't seem to work. I know just enough to know that I've exhausted my
meager knowledge.

(p.s. is it possible to add a column that is exempt from sorting?
something like the number column to the far left in an excel
document?)

This is the code I'm working with:

----------------------------
jquery
                $(document).ready(function() {
                                $.tablesorter.defaults.widgets = ['zebra'];
                                $("#myTable").tablesorter({headers: {5:
{sorter: false},

6: {sorter: false},

7: {sorter: false},

8: {sorter: false},

9: {sorter: false},

10: {sorter: false},

11: {sorter: false}

                                 $(".tablesorter tr").mouseover(function(){
                                             $(this).addClass("over");});
                                 $(".tablesorter tr").mouseout(function(){
                                             $(this).removeClass("over");});
                });

------------------------------
css