Basically, at the bottom of the .ready(function(), I pass a tweet
status id number, so that I can only pull tweets via Ajaxx with a
status_id greater than (newer than) the current -

$(document).ready(function()
{
        $.ajaxSetup({
                error:function(x,e){
                        if(x.status==0){
                        alert('You are offline!!\n Please Check Your Network.');
                        }else if(x.status==404){
                        alert('Requested URL not found.');
                        }else if(x.status==500){
                        alert('Internel Server Error.');
                        }else if(e=='parsererror'){
                        alert('Error.\nParsing JSON Request failed.');
                        }else if(e=='timeout'){
                        alert('Request Time out.');
                        }else {
                        alert('Unknow Error.\n'+x.responseText);

        /* status id number */
  getTwitter('7833519704');

});

I hardcoded a number and perfect my PHP code, but now I need a way to
pass it in dynamically.  What is the recommended strategy?  It may
mean that I need to imploy a different way of calling it, but that's
fine.  Perhaps cookies or some database idea may be a workaround, but
I am trying to find what jQuery supports here - that is, how can I
best pass in parameters when .ready() is called, and how to do so
subsequently to that.

~Patrick