The autocomplete plugin I obtained from
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-autocomplete/ is
working great aside from one significant problem: it is returning
multiple identical results in the dropdown.

Say I wish to search for all records that contain 'march' in the month
field and there are 12 such records that meet this criteria. I don't
want a dropdown to appear that dispays 'march' 12 times if I type 'm'
in the month field. I want only two values to appear exactly once
each: 'march', and 'may'.

It appears as though the code was written with the expectation that
the data will contain all unique values. Or am I doing something
wrong? I have been unable to see any option settings that control
this.

Thanks.