German Bortoli wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm getting a problem in my server, for example when someone want to upload an image with 5mb of size, on the server side is kinda impossible to upload that, max size is 2mb and I cannot modify it because is rented host.

Now my question is... there is some stuff on client/browser side to reduce the quality of an image converting any size of them in less than 1mb ?

Thanks for reading
--
- Bortoli German -

Blog: http://www.geoks.com.ar
There are Flash and java applets that can do this for you. You can't do this with plain javascript, AFAIK (at least not in all browsers).

Jonathan

--
www.tnt.be <http://www.tnt.be/?source=emailsig>           *Jonathan Vanherpe*
jonat...@tnt.be <mailto:jonat...@tnt.be> - www.tnt.be <http://www.tnt.be/?source=emailsig> - tel.: +32 (0)9 3860441