From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Octavian Rasnita
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 11:05 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [jQuery] new forums used?

If the forum is prefered by some users, that's OK, but I don't think it is a
good idea to kill the mailing lists, because there are many users that
prefer reading a mailing list.

The forums will *always* be much less accessible for the blind users for
example so it would be much helpful if both ways of communicating will
coexist.

If some of the users won't like the forum, they would be able to use the
mailing lists, while if other users wouldn't want to receive the emails from
the mailing list they could just unsubscribe, so the mailing lists won't
hurt anyone.

Octavian