Hello!

I am fairly new to javascript and I could use some help debugging something.
. .I created a page with a working accordion, but then I added a coda slider
to one of the accordion tabs, and now the accordion does not work properly.
. . I've been using firebug to debug, but I can't figure out what the
conflict is. . . any help would be greatly appreciated.

the page with the properly working accordion is
http://misswakes.com/shimsham/2/

the page with the properly working slider and the wonky accordion is
http://misswakes.com/shimsham/2/index2.html

Thank you!

~Sarah