Hi,

I'm using Tablesorter (great app) & it's sorting everything just fine except
a column of odd data.

The column of data looks like this:
$20
$25 - $300
$40
$2 - $30

Each cell value is either a dollar amount or range of 2 figures.  I want the
data to be sorted with the largest number in each cell.  Additionally, each
cell is a link.  Using another sorting app I sorted my data with the rel=""
tag of the href.  So the data looked like this:
$20             <-would sort 1 (lowest)
$25 - $300    <- would sort 4 (highest)
$40             <-would sort 3
$2 - $30      <-would sort 2

The first few characters of each cell were:  < a rel=" #### " & that's how
the data was sorted.

With Tablesorter, I can't figure out how to sort this column.
You can see the column in action here
http://www.prova.fm/writeup/index.php?option=com_listings&Itemid=13 (It's
the "Bounty" column)
I've tried columnparsing column 8 to 'url' & other values
I've tried <th class="{sorter: 'text'}">Bounty</th> (& url...)
I've tried textExtraction.

I'm new to jquery, so if anyone has experience I would really appreciate a
pointing in the right direction.

Thanks,
-David