spent about an hour trying to figure out why a form I was loading to
a web page was not updating.

In my web page I have a navigation button tool, when I click I want to
load a form into the #display div.

$(document).ready(function(){

 ...... a bunch of code.....

  $('#menu li.tool').click(function() {
    $('#display #product').remove();
    $('#menu li[device=device]').removeAttr('clicked');
    $('#display').load('../forms/test_form_1.html');
  });

...... remaining code ........

};

I call up the page and click the tool button and the form displays no
problem.

However, later I made changes to the form (test_form_1.html) and they
were not included, even after refreshing the page.

I even removed the html file and it still loads!

Apparently this file is saved in the cache, how do I make sure
everytime I click on the tool button I get the latest page?