I said F5 because i have problem wiht pressing button on loaded form
in div #forms, this form is search form, when i click button "Show
data" in next div #data i display data with pagging, but i do not use
jquery paging, bucause i need different showing items ( description
and picture) and when i click on page "2" page is set to default
values #treview is set to root, #forms is clean,  #data dvi is empty.

on search form
$("#btnsearch").click(function() {
                        $.post("Advert/pagingAdvert.php",
$("#searchEstate").serialize(),
                function(data){
                      $("#result1").html(data.description);
                   }, "json");
                  return false;
                });

with result "false" i disabled reloading page. but when i click on
page where i used :

page is refreshed and all data and froms are set to default values. I
do not have idea hot save state of page.

can you help maybe with some example, i programming in php in jquery 1
month and web pages.

br,Dani