Hi,

I'm pretty new to jquery and wanted to know how can I have a different ajax
spinner/loader or maybe a dynamic one, that could accept a message as a
parameter when it displays.   I think one spinner that can accept a message
as a parameter may be the best approach though now that I think of it.

I have places where I use ajax and when the spinner shows I don't want it to
always say the same thing for example.  Originally I had an ajax spinner
setup but it was showing for every ajax call in my app.  I'd like the
ability to be able to control it on a per ajax call basis.  Certain times I
don't want to show the loader, others I do..

Here is my code snippet showing two ajax calls on the same page for
demonstration purposes:

$.post('/path/proxy.cfc?method=validateData')

$.post('/path/proxy.cfc?method=someMethod')

So I'd like to call my ajax loader when certain ajax calls happen as well as
change the message that gets displayed in the div.

How can I do this?

-ws