I just want to  know is there any way to open the server side files with
the respective programs via jquery/php/javascript.

For eg, if a text file is in server side we need to open it via our
notepad or any text editor. Similarly images via paint.  Similary open
Audio/Video files with the respective programs.

I believe, we can view the text/html/image files as a html page by using
ajax load functions (.load()), but we couldnot open the audio/video
files. Is there any way to do as I mentioned above.

All you need to do is sent an appropriate HTTP response header, i.e., with the corresponding mime-type - everything else will be handled by your browser's mapping of mime types to default actions.

Best regards,

Andreas