Hi,

I have tried the sample menu with jquery easy ui (jquery-easyui-1.0.2). But
seems, this is also (Right Click menu) not working on Opera browser. In
Opera, there is a option that 'Allow script to detect context menu events'
present in 'Tools -> Preference -> Advanced -> Content -> javascript
options'. If we enable that option , we can receive menus. But the default
Opera right click menu also appeared.

Is there any option to disable default right click menu options in Opera
browser.

Thanks in Advance.