Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction.
Basically what i have is a scrollable container similar to the one on this
site: http://maaki.com/thomas/SmoothDivScroll/. What i would ideally like to
do is have one item (a Logo) in the scroller which scrolls out once and then
is deleted from the scroller altogather. I've seen alot of tutorials out
their using a button to remove an item, however i was wondering if it was
possible to delete the image once it has scrolled past once. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.