"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at wwww.avideogame.com.
    *   Check the address for typing errors such as
          ww.example.com instead of
          www.example.com

    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

    *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

fail.

--
John Corry
PHP developer - 3by400, Inc