On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 5:28 PM, West415 <malik.robin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't need the headers to repeat though.  I'm trying to have a visual
> separator between the rows.  I don't have to use an <hr> tag, but the
> problem is, it tries to sort every row as if there is data there.  I'd like
> it to ignore that row when doing the sort.
>
> Any idea?  I'm happy to replace my <hr> tag with an image but I'm afraid it
> may try to sort that row to....

Yeah, I'm sure it will.

What determines whether there is a separator between two rows? I
expect you'll have to re-apply that logic each time the table is
sorted; just add a class to the trs that you want to have the
separator after (or before, I suppose). Remember to remove the class
before you re-apply the logic, though. :)

Good luck.

Nathan