Hi,

My name is Ajay Solanki and I represent International Business Solutions
Ltd. Here I am presenting a brief snapshot summary of the consultant  currently
available for projects.

Please let me know if you have any openings for them. If you have any
suitable requirement kindly send it ASAP Thanks

LOCATION :- CA, AZ, OR , WA, NV,ID,UT

*Lakshmi (Sr. Java Developer)*

*javadevelope...@gmail.com* <javadevelope...@gmail.com>**

*Phone : 732-981-0450 Ext.  424*

* *

*Sumary Skills*

* *

·

·         10 years of professional IT experience in Systems Design,
Development, Testing, Integration and Implementation of Client/Server and
web based n-tier architecture systems with strong knowledge of J2EE
architecture.

·         Strong in J2EE application development using Java, Servlets, JSP,
EJB, JDBC, XML, Struts.

·         Experience with Java Bean development, EJB component development &
deployment, Graphical User Interface design using JFC/Swing, web page
development using JSP, HTML and JavaScript.

·         Strong Development background using Object Oriented Languages.

·         Possess strong knowledge of SAX and DOM parsers for XML parsing.

·         Strong database design and development experience in Oracle, SQL
Server.

·         Good working experience handling Stored Procedures in Oracle 9i,
SQL Server.

·         Strong problem solving, logical implementation, trouble-shooting,
installation and configuration skills.

·         Good exposure to entire software life cycle like feasibility,
system study, design, coding, testing and implementation.

·         Experience in development of Test Plans and Test Cases.

·         Experience working with the source control and versioning tools
VSS and StarTeam.

·         Worked on domains like Telecom, Financial Services, e-Governance,
and e Learning.

 * *

*Technical Skills : -*

Skill Type

Skill Name

OS

Windows XP, UNIX

Languages and Enterprise Application programming

Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, XML, XSL, XQuery, XMLBeans, XSLT, JavaScript, DHTML,
AWT, Swing, Ajax, jQuery, RMI, EJB, Servlets, Ant, Log4j, Junit, JMS, JSF,
Shell, ASP, SQL, PL/SQL

Database

Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access, DB2,  and PL/SQL

Testing Tools

JUnit

Source control

StarTeam, VSS, CVS

Application Servers / Webservers

Web logic 10.3, Oracle 9iAS, JBoss, Websphere, Apache, Tomcat

Design skills

UML (Rational Rose, Visio), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD),MVC
Design patterns, GOF Design patterns, J2EE Design patterns, EJB Design
patterns etc

Web Servers

Apache with Tomcat, Sun One and IIS

Frame work

Spring(Web flow, IOC, AOP, MVC) , Struts, Hibernate, Ibatis, MVC
architecture, Tapestry, JSF

IDE

Eclipse Springsource tool, RAD 6, JBuilder 5, Eclipse Together 2006

Design and Modeling

Visio and Rational Rose

SOA

Web services, SOAP, WSDL