I'm tinkering with the jquery forms plugin with the validation plugin. I'm
able to do some simple validations but I have some BIG forms that are loaded
dynamically. I want to use the addClassRules() with the ajax but am unsure
how to do it.

Currently I have a multi tab form. The first tab is simple.

$('#form-step1').validate({    rules: { loantype: "required" },
                             messages: { loantype: "You must select a loan
type." },
                             errorLabelContainer: "#form1-error",
                            submitHandler: function(form) {
                                            //$(form).ajaxSubmit();
                                            nextTab();

BUT on the second tab I have another form but its far longer. How would I
set it up to use the ajax like above AND the addClassRules?

Within this form, I have some other radio dials which will use .load() to
include additional data based on options so using the class would work well.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
stef...@execuchoice.net                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : stef...@hldns.com
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member