Hello,

I'm relatively new to using jquery UI. I had a quick question in
regards to the jquery UI datepicker.  I implemented a sample here:

http://www.falkencreative/temp/in dex.html (remove spaces)

it does work, but I'm not too excited by its performance -- it seems
to take about three to four seconds between clicking on the input and
the calendar showing up.  This delay doesn't seem to occur when using
the demo of the datepicker:

file://localhost/Users/Falken/Desktop/test/index.html

In both cases, I am viewing the pages using Firefox 3.0.5 for the Mac.
I'm using the same files... same jquery library, same jquery UI
files... any idea of what I should check? I'm pretty confused.