Sorry, I read your 2nd email more closely than your first. I see you already
shared a sample now.

Looks like you're missing the jQuery UI CSS Framework:

<link type="text/css" href="
http://jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.6rc6/themes/base/ui.core.css";
rel="stylesheet" />
<link type="text/css" href="
http://jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.6rc6/themes/base/ui.dialog.css";
rel="stylesheet" />
<link type="text/css" href="
http://jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.6rc6/themes/base/ui.theme.css";
rel="stylesheet" />

or

<link type="text/css" href="
http://jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.6rc6/themes/base/ui.all.css";
rel="stylesheet" />

Or you can download a custom theme from ThemeRoller (
http://jqueryui.com/themeroller ).

- Richard