I have a list that when clicked the links open a dialog that displays
a summary of a specific bit of a contract

-- snip
$("ul.covenants li a").click(function(){
        $("#"+this.href.split("#")[1]).show().dialog({width:"75%",modal:
true});
        return false;
});

SERVICES">
CHARGES">

-- snip

but when I close the dialog and click the link again it does nothing.
It seems to destroy the information held in the dialog.

any idea would be welcome