Maybe I didn't explain myself before, so I will try to explain better
my trouble to see if anybody could push me in the right direction with
my problem. I'm trying to implementate jquery-ui tabs into an
application based on iframes. The page where I implemented it works
perfectly as standalone, but since I call it inside iframes on the
main application it stops working on IE.

I can't understand why this is happens, there's a known bug about it
or it's happens because of my code, I read a lot on this group and I
cannot find answers to my question so I decide to send this message,
and have no answers until now, so I think that I didn't explain it
correctly.

I hope anybody could give me a hand, I will appreciate this very
much... Thnak you a lot in advance.