On Feb 20, 10:07 am, Aaron Pfeifer <aaron.pfei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently, I've written a plugin which hooks into $.className.add,
> $.className.remove, etc. in order to unobtrusively force widgets to
> use my custom CSS class names.  I could, of course, modify the widget
> implementations directly, but I want to avoid that as much as
> possible.
>
> Any thoughts on this?

This sounds like a pretty safe way to accomplish custom classes.  It'd
be interesting to see a plugin that makes it possible to use custom
classes, though I don't know if the UI team could officially support
it.  Even without official support, I (and possibly others) would be
willing to help out with an implementation of this.