Hi Steve,

I tried your suggestion and i can see the HTML for the dialog pane.
It's ID is "cdConfirm" in both cases, when it works and when it
doesn't work. I really don't know why it is not working :( Actually
the code that i wrote above i have included in a javascript function
(deleteProduct(....)), so every time i click on delete icon, the
function will be called... I don't know if that's wrong...