On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Heidebrink <heidebr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  I guess I have a follow-up questions:
>
> Is it "good" practice to set my fieldset class to ui-widget so that
> all widgets within it get the styles?

What widgets in your fieldset are you hoping would get the styles from the
fieldset having the ui-widget class, rather than having the ui-widget class
themselves?

> I'm trying to figure out the when to use the ui-widget class but I
> don't want to use and later find myself regretting that decision for
> some reason.

Add it and see if it works. If you find it doesn't work for you, fortunately
it should be quite simple to remove it, since it is just a css class.

- Richard