Hi. I'm new to jQuery and I need help with my little project. I'm
making drag&drop list to move movie clips and count their times when
dropped to destination target... and this is working OK... But main
problem is that I want to sort positions in destination div. I don't
know how to make all elements time update with sortable->change event.
I want "time" to appear after each div as my code show. This is a time
when clip should start. I believe that I have to clear all attributes
with $("b").remove(); (I only want to update time) and then use $.each
(); function to re-count all elements ant then append "time" to them.
Can anyone help me with that?

Here is my code: http://lukasz.webh.pl/test.html

To clarify what I want to achieve: For example lets say It'll be
internet radio station program schedule. On the left hand we have
available programs. We are choosing program witch we want to add to
schedule and we're dragging it to destination DIV. Then script is
collecting its time and show when it should start. So every element
(time) should be sum of previous elements. And theoretically it work
until we want to change program position...