Hi,

In a form, there are 2 inputs (type = submit). I prevented the submit in
order to use a dialog.
For example, on the input 1 click event :

$('#mySubmit1').click(
        function (e) {
          e.preventDefault();  // prevent the submit action
          [...]
          $dialog.dialog(
            {
              [...]
              buttons: {
                'Ok': function() { $(this).dialog('close');
$('#mySubmit1').closest('form').submit() },
                'Cancel': function() { $(this).dialog('destroy'); }
              }
            }
          );
        }
      );

If I click submit input 1, I'd like dialog submits my form with input 1.
If I click submit input 2, I'd like dialog submits my form with input 2
(input 1 must not be posted)

In my example code, no one input (type = submit) is posted.
Is there a way to post the value of the clicked submit input ?
Many thanks.

Cyril