I have the same problem, but I've solved it!
It seems to be a CSS related issue and it occurs when you use the jQuery
function $(this).css('-7px !important') or something similar.

The easiest way to discover what is causing the error in your code is to
open up the jQuery.min.js file in a text editor. The file is not very
readable by default (no indentation or spacing). If you are using a real IDE
(such as Eclipse) you can select in the top meny Source > Format to have
Eclipse make the code readable. Get eclipse here:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/

Locate the following lines:
                                        if (set)
                                                elem[name] = value;
                                        return elem[name];

Now insert an alertbox which spits out the contents of the String "value"
everytime it is set:

                                        if (set)
                                                alert(value);
                                                elem[name] = value;
                                        return elem[name];

Save and upload the file to your server and in your IE browser refresh your
page that triggers the error.
You will now get an alertbox for every jQuery-call that sets the value of
String "value". Take note on the contents of the alertbox just before the IE
error dialog occurs. That will most certainly give you a hint of what
parameter IE cannot handle, in my case it was the CSS value "!important"
that was set through the .css jQuery function.

Hope this helps!
/Aaslun