Hi, I have a problem on getting 1 node only to display on my textbox.
The data is from webservice xml output. However, there is (2) element
node for telephone number, but i only need to display 1 telephone node
on my textbox.

Here is the output of xml webservice data return:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
- <Information>
  <lookupsts>OK</lookupsts>
  <telephone>7122768628</telephone>
  <zipcode />
  <flag />
  <telephone>(712)-55168628</telephone>
- </Information>

// here is how i get the data from webservice
var telephone = $(data).find('telephone').text();

//here is how i display the data on my textbox
//$("#telephonenumber ").val(telephone );

I was able to display the (2) data on the textbox.   Please help...

Thank you