Hi all,
        Is it possible to drag a button from one place to another. Let
me make it more clear.
We have a palette which has all widgets and a working area. Buttons
will be available in the palette. I need to place the buttons from the
palette to the working area and i should be able to move the objects
anywhere in the working area.

     I have another doubt. when i place the button in the working
area, based on some condition can i draw some lines between buttons?

Please suggest !!
Thanks in advance!

Regards
Mega.