Hi,

I am trying to highlight certain days with events on the calendar....I have
to get the days from Model.

My code is as follows:

<script type="text/javascript">
 var datesArray = new Array();
   for (var item in Model) {
     datesArray[datesArray.length] = "<%= item.PerformanceDate.Day %>";
   }
  $(document).ready(function()  {

   // Datepicker
   $('.datepicker').datepicker({
     inline: true,
     beforeShowDay: function (date) {
        var theday = date.getDate();
        if ($.inArray(theday, datesArray) <0) return [true, ""];
           return [true, "specialDate"];
        }

   });
});

It says item cant be found..cant we access model properties inside
javascript??

Please reply..

Thanks a lot!
Anusha