On 20-Jul-10 19:11, Roman wrote:
On Jul 20, 6:00 pm, Europus<euro...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 20-Jul-10 18:53, Detlef wrote:

IMO onFocus can be caused not only by "click", but also by "tab".

Got the event firing with the desired style changes for mouseOver
and mouseOut, now how to add focus and blur for the better SEO
posture and alternative browsers, hmmm.

Why would SEO results be improved by dynamic UI effects?

Hellifino. But I read somewhere that adding focus and blur handlers
to mouseOver and mouseOut events was good for the alternative Web
browsers and therefore good practice. Perhaps I misspoke when I
invoked SEO. Are you being overly critical?

Ulex