From: Will Hartung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 2000-11-27 17:37:24.0
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MS ASP and JRun JSP co-habitation

Hi all....

We're migrating our pure JSP/Servlet app into a larger scheme with a partner
that is pure Microsoft ASP's.

The first major issue is that, currently, our app is aliased to the /
directory. This means that if the server tries to server up an ASP file,
Jrun grabs it instead...which is Bad.

So, we're looking for ideas on how ASPs and JSPs can live happily
side-by-side in an integrated environment.

We're working with JRun 3.0.

Thanx!

Will Hartung
([EMAIL PROTECTED])