Hi,

We were having this terrible problem with Jrun slowing down and dieing after being
used for a few hours.  To narrow down the problem, we turned off IIS and now have Jrun
serving up the pages directly from port 80.

Amazingly, after making this change, everything seems to have stabilized with a
relatively big boost in speed(!).

However, we have a few scripts and other little apps that were running from the
/scripts/ directory of IIS.  In IIS we were able to set the contents of the /scripts/
directory to execute rather than read.  Is there some similar way to move these
scripts over to the Jrun directory structure and set them up to execute?

Sorry if this is a relatively novice question!

Thanks again.

Mark