From: Pete Freitag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 3:25 PM
To: JRun-Talk
Subject: RE: CFOBJECT and Jrun

Barry,

        Maybe try defining myIterator with CFOBJECT... You might need to
make a
class MyIterator that implements Iterator so you can instantiate it.  And
have MyHelper.getExtensionLastNames() return an iterator of type MyIterator.

<CFOBJECT ACTION="CREATE" TYPE="Java" CLASS="MyIterator" NAME="myIterator">

Pete Freitag ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
CFDEV.COM
ColdFusion Developers Resources
http://www.cfdev.com/