Michael Alten schrieb:

> Hi Thierry,
> this seems to me as a bug in Jrun - Allaire resp. now Macromedia shows a
> general weakness in  testing their products with other than us-locale
> settings (remember the SP2 Bug!)
>
> I attached a bug fix which was send to me by Michael Ponewass
>
> Greetings,
> Michael

Second try, now with an inline-text-attachment ;-)

Betreff: WG: Cookie persistance
Datum:   Fri, 2 Mar 2001 07:46:51 +0100
Von:     Michael Ponewass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Firma:   Landwirtschaftsverlag GmbH
An:      "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I have a problem with cookie persistance on JRun 2.3.3 R157 and JRun 3.0
> SP2: Persistant cookies did not get saved for expire dates set with
> setMaxAge(). As Florian Lindauer reports in
> http://forums.allaire.com/JRunconf/Index.cfm?Message_ID=670944, it seems
> to be a problem with the german locale settings.
> Are there any workarounds to get persistant cookies with JRun 2.3.3 R157
> (or perhaps R158)?

Hello,

i am working with a german nt box. In every jsp i overwrite the jspInit
method to set
the Locale to US. With these setting cookie persistence.

<%!
/****************************************************************************
*jspInit Methode &uuml;berschreiben und Datumsformat setzen
*
*
*
*
*****************************************************************************/
public void jspInit() {
      //Wichtig fuer die Cookie-Speicherung
      java.util.Locale.setDefault(java.util.Locale.US);
        }
 %>

Hope, this helps.

Michael .