We would need to know a lot more about your servlet to answer your question.
Can you show us code?

Some general rules to remember:
(Forgive me if I state the obvious. I don't know if you are new to servlets
and Java or not.)

1.  Member variables, (variables defined in the class block outside of all
methods), will be shared and visible to all requests that hit an instance of
your servlet.  In other words, all requests going to the same server and
same JVM will share the same instances of the member variables in your
servlet.
2.  Access to member variables may need to be synchronized, (see the
"synchronized" keyword), so that one thread does not trample on values
stored by another.
3.  Local variables, (variables defined anywhere in a method), are not
shared between threads.  Each request to the servlet will result in new
thread-specific values.

As long as you are aware of these rules you should be able to easily write
servlets that are thread-safe, (i.e. they handle concurrent access by
multiple users).

Are you sure that it is the second user who is seeing null values?  Perhaps
it is the first user and he/she is seeing information that your servlet has
not yet initialized.